Current Exhibition:The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, in conjunction with artists Inȇs - Hermione Mulford and Méabh Hennelly presents
Beyond the Surface: Art, Illumination the Future of SurgeryLocation: Old, Historical Surgery Rooms, Mater Misericordia University Hosptial, Eccles Street Entrance.
Date: Saturday 25th - Tuesday 28th March, 2023. 12pm - 8pm each day.
I am a multimedia artist based in Dublin. Having completed my BA in Fine Art Media at the National College of Art and Design, I have gone on to exhibit in the RHA Dublin, Signal Arts Centre Bray, Highlanes Gallery Drogheda and the Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute. I am currently collaborating with the Mater Misericordia University Hospital Dublin.
(Above) 'Secret Central System', 3D resin printed sculptures.
(Above) Coverage of my work in the Irish Times in 2022.
(Above) 191st RHA Annual Exhibition 2021.
(Above) The Art of MS World MS Day Exhibition run by MS Ireland and Novartis May 2022
* NCAD Graduate Show, 8th - 14th June 2022, National College of Art & Design, 100 Thomas Street, Dublin.
* Circuit Arts Festival, 126 Artist Run Gallery & Studios, Galway. I exhibited 'When She Photographs Him, No. 1', 'When She Photographs Him, No. 2' and 'When She Photographs Him, No 5'. October 2021.
* 10th Annual Signal Open, 3rd - 14th August, Signal Arts Centre Bray.
* World MS Day Art Exhibition, MS Ireland. 26th May - 1st June 2022, Venue: Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute, Pearse Street, Dublin. I exhibited a piece of work in this show alongside other artists living with MS which was covered in the Irish Times.
* Royal Hibernian Academy Dublin. 191st RHA Annual Exhibition 2021. I exhibited my piece 'When She Photographs Him, No. 1'. Click here to see coverage of my RHA piece in the Dublin People newspaper+.
* Pallas Projects/Studios, Dublin 8. I exhibited in 'Juncture: a place where things join'. August 2021
* Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda. I was shortlisted and exhibited in the inaugural open submission/Janet Mullarney Prize. August 2020.
* Signal Arts Centre Bray. I exhibited a photographic piece at the 8th Annual Signal Open Exhibition. August 2020.
(Below) Pallas Projects/Studios
Pictured (Left & Above) is my photograph 'Quarantine Blue' in the Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda. My work was exhibited as part of the Highlanes Gallery's inaugural open submission, having been shortlisted for the Janet Mullarney Prize (2020).
'Granny' (2020) - Mini documentary on my my grandmother : https://youtu.be/wNMG0AXl6_M