* Royal Hibernian Academy, Dublin. 191st RHA Annual Exhibition. Exhibited my piece 'When She Photographs Him, No. 1'. September - October 2021. Click here to see coverage of my RHA piece in the Dublin People newspaper. Large 31"x26.4" prints for €480 and small 8"x6" prints for €75 of 'When She Photographs Him, No. 1' can be purchased through my online shop HERE.
* Circuit Arts Festival, 126 Artist Run Gallery & Studios, Galway. Exhibited 'When She Photographs Him, No. 1', 'When She Photographs Him, No. 2' and 'When She Photographs Him, No 5'. October 2021.
* Pallas Projects/Studios, Dublin 8. Exhibited in 'Juncture: a place where things join'. August 2021
* Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda. Shortlisted and exhibited in the inaugural open submission/Janet Mullarney Prize. August 2020.
* Signal Arts Centre Bray. 8th Annual Open Exhibition. August 2020.
I am an artist living in Dublin, currently in final year in the National College of Art and Design completing a Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art Media. I am also a graduate of the Liberties College, Dublin having completed 'Art and Craft in Professional Practice' (Level 6) in 2019 before coming to NCAD.
'Granny' (2020) - Mini documentary on my my grandmother : https://youtu.be/wNMG0AXl6_M