* World MS Day Art Exhibition, MS Ireland. 26th May - 2nd June 2022, Venue: Trinity Biomedical Institute, Pearse Street, Dublin. I will be exhibiting a piece of work in this show alongside other artists living with MS.
* Royal Hibernian Academy Dublin. 191st RHA Annual Exhibition 2021. I exhibited my piece 'When She Photographs Him, No. 1'. Click here to see coverage of my RHA piece in the Dublin People newspaper. Prints of this piece are available HERE.
* Circuit Arts Festival, 126 Artist Run Gallery & Studios, Galway. I exhibited 'When She Photographs Him, No. 1', 'When She Photographs Him, No. 2' and 'When She Photographs Him, No 5'. October 2021.
* Pallas Projects/Studios, Dublin 8. I exhibited in 'Juncture: a place where things join'. August 2021
* Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda. I was shortlisted and exhibited in the inaugural open submission/Janet Mullarney Prize. August 2020.
* Signal Arts Centre Bray. I exhibited a photographic piece at the 8th Annual Signal Open Exhibition. August 2020.
I am a multimedia artist currently completing my final year at the National College of Art and Design completing a Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art Media. I am also a graduate of the Liberties College, Dublin having completed 'Art and Craft in Professional Practice' (Level 6) in 2019 before coming to NCAD.
'Granny' (2020) - Mini documentary on my my grandmother : https://youtu.be/wNMG0AXl6_M
Pictured above is my photograph 'Quarantine Blue' in the Highlanes Gallery, Drogheda. My work was exhibited as part of the Highlanes Gallery's inaugural open submission, having been shortlisted for the Janet Mullarney Prize (2020).